Tomato Beefsteak Super Marmande
The taste of Provencal. The Super Marmande tomato is rich, has a sweet flavour with firm flesh. Continental beefsteak types that have large irregular shaped fruits that with one slice can fill a summer barbercued burger. Great to show your guests as you pick and slice whilst still warm from the British Summer.
How to Grow Tomato
- Can be grown in large pots/containers even a builders bucket with drainage holes drilled
- Use well draining soil (Multi purpose compost is sufficient)
- Requires a sunny spot
- Keep Soil moist
- Feed once per week with a high pot ash feed (tomato feed)
- Stake tall growing varities
- Remove suckers from San Marzano, Shirley, Money Maker and Beefsteak.
- Cut back leaves that crowd the fruit