Tomato Red Berry
Suited to a greenhouse or sheltered sunny spot outside and it will reward you with high yields of slightly larger cherry tomatoes perfect for picking from the truss, a quick rinse and straight into your evening salad.
The Tomato 'Berry' series is a range of indeterminate heritage Cherry varieties. Produces long trusses bearing up to 50 fruits per truss. Productive croppers with good flavour. Juicy and tasty scarlet coloured fruits.
How to Grow Tomato
- Can be grown in large pots/containers even a builders bucket with drainage holes drilled
- Use well draining soil (Multi purpose compost is sufficient)
- Requires a sunny spot
- Keep Soil moist
- Feed once per week with a high pot ash feed (tomato feed)
- Stake tall growing varities
- Remove suckers from San Marzano, Shirley, Money Maker and Beefsteak.
- Cut back leaves that crowd the fruit