Cherry Tomato Sweet and Neat
A small, round red tomato. Basic needs are sunshine, moist well drained soil and a frost free area. Seedlings can be grown in window sill pots, greenhouses, conservatories and even on the patio. The compact bush will produce a good crop of fruit which can be picked continuously throughout the summer.
How to Grow Tomato
- Can be grown in large pots/containers, any large container with drainage holes drilled
- Use well draining soil (Multi purpose compost is sufficient)
- Requires a sunny spot
- Keep Soil moist
- Feed once per week with a high pot ash feed (tomato feed)
- Stake tall growing varities
- Remove suckers from San Marzano, Shirley, Money Maker and Beefsteak.
- Cut back leaves that crowd the fruit