Kale Borecole Black Tuscanny
Well flavoured fashionable variety, Rewards you with continuos pickings of Cavelo Nero. Great tasting raw, boiled, steemed or fried to add a very healthy twist to all dishes.
- Add some lime to the soil as Brassica`s prefer an alkaline soil
- Ensure the soil after diggging over is firmed in. You can walk up and down the soil to compact it down
- Keep soil moist but not to wet
- Cover crops to prevent pests such as Cabbage White Butterfly (a builders debris netting is often used)
- a high nitrogen feed (chicken manire pellets) when planting and again early september will increase crop size