Summer Cabbage F1 Tundra
Tundra F1 is one of the hardiest of winter cabbages. Solid, crisp heads are full of flavour. The compact heads means it can be planted close together. Great if you are limited on space.
How to grow Cabbage
- Add some lime to the soil as Brassica`s prefer an alkaline soil
- Ensure the soil after diggging over is firmed in. You can walk up and down the soil to compact it down
- Keep soil moist but not to wet
- Cover crops to prevent pests such as Cabbage White Butterfly (a builders debris netting is often used)
- a high nitrogen feed (chicken manire pellets) when planting and again early september will increase crop size