Suited to a greenhouse or sheltered sunny spot outside and it will reward you with high yields of slightly larger plum shaped cherry tomatoes perfect for picking from the truss, a quick rinse and straight into your evening salad.
How to Grow Tomato
- Can be grown in large pots/containers even a builders bucket with drainage holes drilled
- Use well draining soil (Multi purpose compost is sufficient)
- Requires a sunny spot
- Keep Soil moist
- Feed once per week with a high pot ash feed (tomato feed)
- Stake tall growing varities
- Remove suckers from San Marzano, Shirley, Money Maker and Beefsteak.
- Cut back leaves that crowd the fruit